Monday, February 24, 2014

Ahw writing Monday

I had a really good break but my favorite day out of all of them was Friday because on Friday i was in my room and my grandma called to ask me if I wanted to go out to eat cause they were on my side of town. Without hesitation I said YES! I love to go out with my family. So when my grandparents came I threw on a coat and shoes and ran out the door. So as we drove around looking for a place to eat we looked out the window and we saw I-Hop so we went to I-Hop and I got pancakes eggs and turkey bacon my grandma got a spinich and tomato omelet and my grandpa got a steak omelet and we all got a French vanilla coffee. after that I was sad because I knew they had to leave and I couldn't 
Go to there house because they were busy, but as we got home my grandma said we should stay. Little while longer so my grandma,grandpa and I all played board games the whole day scrabble, sorry, scatagories it was so much fun but all good things have to end! :( but my grandma promised she would pick me up on Friday and I could spend the whole weekend with my grandparents so I'm so Excited for Friday lets hope the weekend goes by REALLY quickly!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment