Friday, May 9, 2014

2nd mini story


Yesterday during track practice we got to go to Kroger and it was fun for the most part but I didn't like the other part.....running four miles and to be honest it kind of sucked but I kept pulling through cause I wanted to prove to my coach and myself I could run four miles to Kroger and back. Not many 6th grade girls ran the 4 miles they stayed at school and practiced but to be honest I think some girls cheated even though they we're allowed to they rode in a car half way back and to me that's kind a slacking off if you know what I mean? I felt a little mad cause you deserve a snack if you run ther and back but i don't know it's kinda like you ran there to get the treat then kinda cheated your way back? But I'm not trying to be mean I just think it's impolite but whatever? 


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J4Z-7Hh8myg

1 comment: