Monday, November 25, 2013

Grateful poem

                                               Gratitude poem 

           I'm grateful for my life 
and the way I shall live it 
      
          I'm grateful for my school
Though i might be a tool 

     I'm grateful for the food 
I eat I consider it a treat

I'm grateful for my family 
Who's always there for me 

I'm grateful for my mom
She always keeps me calm

I'm grateful for my dad 
Who is totally rad 

I'm grateful for my dog 
Who looks like a log

I'm grateful for 
Clothes which keeps me warm 

I'm grateful for my shelter
Which protects me from pelter

I'm grateful for my teachers 
Because they are our leaders 

I'm grateful for my friends
Cause there with me till the ends 

I'm greatful for kylee 
Because she's smiley 

I'm greatful for Helen 
Cause she ain't yellin 

I'm grateful for Cory 
Cause he's s saury

I'm grateful for Riley 
Cause he's a highly contagious 




No comments:

Post a Comment