Thursday, November 14, 2013

Post writing criterion

The time I came to BCS 

 
       As I stepped in the doorway the air smelled sweet I took a few steps and before I know it kids were pouring in form every direction! I didn't know that many people I knew five people Helen Devine, Emme sparks, Fiona Moore, Sam goodman and Zachary brown. I knew a 2 other kids from a garage sale over the summer Riley cook, Clayton fox.  As I walk to my locker bay I see a perky little blonde next to me! She introduces herself as "Kylee Haddad" she takes me to my class room after we put our stuff away. My mom gives me a hug and kiss and says to "have a great day"! 

       We walk in a room with a teacher in a fancy shirt and pants were a pin that says "sun planter" as I sit down in a seat next to Kylee she introduces me to spunky girl walking towards Kylee she says "Hi, my names I'Yana". So far I'm getting to meet a lot of people then she introduces me to the last person he walks up and starts talking he says " why are you wearing a black dress?" I start thinking to myself well that's great he doesn't even tell me his name and he's already criticizing me! I ignore him stating " whats your name" he replays saying " Cory,Cory Gluckman
I say " Lydia Hamilton".


       And last but not least their was one kid in particular I wanted to meet i didn't know his name he was a blonde and had a jacket on he got up out of he's seat and ran around the room pretending to be an airplane making noises going nuts. I didn't know what to do but there was definitely something weird going on! The kids make was Riley cook!  Now this was gonna be a crazy year! 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment