Friday, October 4, 2013

Movie Theater

                                 Movie Theater

A couple nights ago my dad my brother and I went to great lakes crossing we were hungry and my brother asked “Can we eat” my dad replied by nodding his head. Lucas said  I want to eat at the alligator” AKA rainforest café my dad looked at me to see if I really I wanted to, I smiled my dad asked us while we were walking if we wanted to go to the star movie theater after we eat Lucas yelled “ YES” I jumped in joy we walked to the cashier and looked at the movie panel we decided on
 “Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs”, 7:45
My dad said we had an hour to eat so we bought the tickets and walked to the restaurant to eat “I’m so excited” I said  my brother grabbed my hand as we walked into eat my brother got chicken strips my dad got a cheeseburger and I got pasta. When we were done eating we walked back to the theater everyone was so full so we only got a little bit of food we got Sour patch watermelons 2 slushy’s and Twizzler pack. The lady at the desk gave us two bracelets one with a strawberry and on with a monkey named Steve. I was walking in the theater when suddenly my dad noticed the sight said
“Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2”, 6:45

We walked back to the cashier and explained to them what happened she said to go to customer service so we explained the story to them again they gave us the new theater room for 7:45 and we finally got to sit down and relax. I was happy to finally be able to relax. While we watched the movie full of laughs. My dad slowly got sleepier and sleepier I woke him up at the end. We walked out and smiled as I got sleepier and sleepier. Next thing I knew I was in my bed falling asleep quietly, and softly, softly asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment