Monday, October 14, 2013

                     
 Halloween shopping finished
            
    My mom, my dad, Lucas and I Went in the car on our way to Halloween Spirit going to pick out some decorations and hopefully get some costumes when we started to walk in all you could see is fog, fog everywhere. When the fog started to clear up we walked in to a huge clown, a man hanging upside down and fortune teller in a box. To turn on the people you had to step on a button. The first thing Lucas did was run to jump on the button of the clown lying on the floor forced by the button pulled up. The clown popped up like a jack in the box and slowly my brother backed away in fear while I was staring at the upside down man I pressed the button and the guy said:
                                  “Hey, A man could get thirsty around here hanging around, how about a bloody Mary”

                My mom and I started Laughing. Then we walked a little farther to see what else there is
There was a spider on the ground and my brother ran to hug it when it popped up in the air and made a hissing sound. My brother ran to my dad and looked away my mom passed a baby doll with cracks all over her. My Mom thinks hilarious to play tricks on me that have to do with dolls because I was always afraid (ever since I flipped through the channels when I was little and saw Chucky.) So my mom grabbed the doll and called my name as I turned around to respond a doll was staring at me in the eyes I jumped in fear and my mom started laughing and  I started  to respond by saying “ Let’s just go look for costumes” my mom responded by nodding her head.


                We went to the little boys section my brother looked at the firemen, monsters and clowns then he turned to a different section pointed his finger and said “that one” he looked at me and we went to the counter to buy the perfectly fitted Police man for my little brother. As we started to walk out of the store Lucas looked at me and smiled and I just smiled back.




                Right when we walked in the door Lucas would not stop saying…

“Can I try it on?”
“Yes” I would say.
“can I can I can I can I?”
“Yes, go”
                                He put on the police man costume and a belt. He shoved a pair of handcuffs in his belt,  Then the baton, a gun and he took a matchbox police car from the thousands we have in the basement and put it in his pocket. He looked so cute! Everyone started taking pictures of him in his little outfit.


                I just watched as smiled looking ever so professional as I looked at him and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment