Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Great Aunt Layla's



As we walked in the car my aunt Cynthia asked me how school was going and we talked a little bit about everything. My little brother started screaming about how much he wanted to go to my great aunt Layla’s. We tried to calm him down but as soon as traffic moved up he stopped crying. This was much more soothing!

As we drove down the road we saw a whole bunch of books lying on the side of the road.
Dr. Seuss, Ronald Dahl, J.K Rowling! All laying in abundant amounts on the road!  If I estimated how many books were on the road I would say 80. I felt bad as me and my aunt pondered the thought of why those books were on the road? Or was there an accident?


                As we got to the house there was a bug on the windshield, I looked at it from my seat

The soft pair of wings dotted in orange coved by black. Followed by The sweet smell of nature that came with it, As  the bug started crawling away hoping to get out. As we got out of the car, left the door open for the bug. Which slowly flied toward the light away in the air.And that was the trip to my great aunt Layla’s.

                                                                                                  -Lydia Hamilton  

No comments:

Post a Comment